- Identifying the Primary Client in Mental Health: Conflicts of Interest
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the NASW Code of Ethics But Were Afraid to Ask: What Truths the Code Reveals
- Conversion Therapy: A Violation of Informed Consent
- Is substance abuse by a parent proof positive of child abuse or neglect?
- Can misleading advertising violate informed consent?
Tag Archives: child abuse
This dilemma is inspired by a recent episode of the wonderful dramatic show “In Plain Sight”: In the show, divorcing parents with two school-aged children each accuse the other of abusing and neglecting their children. The husband, who is a … Continue reading