- Identifying the Primary Client in Mental Health: Conflicts of Interest
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the NASW Code of Ethics But Were Afraid to Ask: What Truths the Code Reveals
- Conversion Therapy: A Violation of Informed Consent
- Is substance abuse by a parent proof positive of child abuse or neglect?
- Can misleading advertising violate informed consent?
Tag Archives: conversion therapy
Much has been written in recent months about the California law enacted to place a ban on the use of “conversion therapy” as a pseudo-treatment to “change” the sexual orientation of gay people. The basis of the California law is … Continue reading →