- Identifying the Primary Client in Mental Health: Conflicts of Interest
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the NASW Code of Ethics But Were Afraid to Ask: What Truths the Code Reveals
- Conversion Therapy: A Violation of Informed Consent
- Is substance abuse by a parent proof positive of child abuse or neglect?
- Can misleading advertising violate informed consent?
Tag Archives: legal and ethical misconduct
A well-known and standard ethics text offers the following scenario: A clinical social worker at a community mental health center has a caseload that includes clients who have been diagnosed with symptoms of schizophrenia and affective disorders. The social worker’s … Continue reading