- Conversion Therapy: A Violation of Informed Consent
- Is substance abuse by a parent proof positive of child abuse or neglect?
- Can misleading advertising violate informed consent?
- How far “to go” about a colleague’s unethical/unlawful behavior.
- Managing a potential conflict of interest in mental health services
Tag Archives: sexual abuse
On 12/9/11 I posted a dilemma entitled “the duty to report sexual abuse” in which I presented a hypothetical dilemma which raises questions associated with the law governing the duty to report child sexual abuse. In light of an interesting series of comments that the … Continue reading