- Identifying the Primary Client in Mental Health: Conflicts of Interest
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the NASW Code of Ethics But Were Afraid to Ask: What Truths the Code Reveals
- Conversion Therapy: A Violation of Informed Consent
- Is substance abuse by a parent proof positive of child abuse or neglect?
- Can misleading advertising violate informed consent?
Tag Archives: sustantive due process
A story from today’s headlines reveals that a 16-year-old student has been banned by his Ohio school district from wearing a shirt with the insignia of a fish and the slogan “Jesus is Not a Homophobe.” The student’s explanation for wearing the … Continue reading